SEXY FOODS TO GET YOU INTO ‘CONCEPTION MODE’
In order to maintain optimal health (during pregnancy & otherwise), you want to try your best to have the majority of your diet contain:
- Whole grains: gluten-free grains (quinoa, brown & wild rice, buckwheat, millet, etc) are important for fertility
- High quality protein: organic grass fed meat, beans & legumes, nuts & seeds, nut & seed butters, free-range eggs
- Full-fat organic dairy: butter, plain yogurt, greek yogurt; try goat cheese to reduce your intake of cow’s dairy
- Fresh fruits & veggies: organic or local, when possible. Try to get all colors of the rainbow, keeping in mind the Dirty Dozen & Clean 15
- Lots of fresh water: to keep the bowels moving & the detoxification systems of the body in good working order
Aside from ensuring that you’re eating exceptionally healthy & flavourful food while trying to conceive – why not have some fun! … You and your partner can enjoy eating sexy foods together, such as foods that are full of seeds, shaped like lady bits or man parts, or are aphrodisiac.
Here’s a list of one’s that I’ve come up with…
Seeds of Fertility:
- Nuts & seeds
Shapes of fertility:
- Peach & plum & apricots
- Chocolate – the most obvious!
- Maca root
- Oysters – very high in zinc which is needed for cell division, healthy testosterone levels & sperm count
What’s your favorite sexy food?
Leave a Reply