Ever since graduating naturopathic medical school and writing board exams, I’ve really been finding freedom in reading! I thought I would share what I’ve been reading…
- The Birth House by Amy McKay
- The Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin
- Childhood Vaccinations 2nd ed: Answers to Your Questions by Katia Bailetti
- The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your Child by Dr. Robert Sears
- Hold Onto Your Kids by Gordon Neufeld & Gabor Mate
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by La Leche League
- Sacred Love Making by Kimspirational
- Enough Forward Now by Kimspirational
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- Reveal: A Manual for Getting Spiritually Naked by Meggan Watterson
- Goddesses in Everywoman: Powerful Archetypes in Women’s Lives by Jean Bolen
I am also reading The Baby Book by William and Martha Sears on an ongoing basis, as our little girl is evidently a toddler now… and Next, I was thinking of reading East of Eden by John Steinbeck, since I’ve always enjoyed his books.
Any suggestions on what I should read next?